The Ideal Venue for any business event, exhibition and conference
venue of 12th IFEA WEC
Chennai Trade Centre
CTC Complex, Nandambakkam, Chennai 600089, India
Chennai Trade Center was set up in 2001 by the India Trade Promotion Organisation (Government of India) and Tamil Nadu Industrial Development
Corporation (Government of Tamil Nadu) as a joint venture. Spread over 25.48 acres, the Centre has three large Exhibition Halls and a Convention Centre.
The three Exhibition Halls extend over 10,560 square metres of air conditioned space, without any intermittent pillars or columns. They can be utilized
for exhibitions, conferences, conventions, product launches and for conducting trade, commerce and other industry-related events. Halls 1 and 2 are inter-lined
by a large lobby, which has a passage with two rooms for the organizer. Hall 3 is connected with a vestibule that leads to the Convention Centre’s banquet hall.
All the Exhibition halls and Convention Centre are interconnected.
Chennai Convention Centre’s facilities are of international standards and include a range of halls from 250 sq. ft. to 20,000 sq. ft. accommodating
from 25 to 2000 delegates. The Convention Centre has two halls –A and B– with a total seating capacity of 2000 delegates. It has a grand lobby area at
the entrance, enhancing an equally large patio, landscaped with lush lawns and gushing fountains. read more
Chennai Trade Centre – Profile at a glance
- Three Exhibition Halls and one Convention Centre.
- Situated at Nandambakkam on Mount Poonamallee Road.
- Well-connected to the network of roads to the city.
- Connected to Chennai International Airport, Chennai Central and Egmore Railway stations and Chennai Moffusil Bus Terminus.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and gushing fountains
- Parking facilities for 2,000 cars
- Excellent security services
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- First aid and Ambulance service during event days
- Fire detection and prevention systems with sprinklers and smoke detectors
- 100% power back up.
- Open-Air Theatre.
- Service trenches for power, water supply, drain lines, telephones and compressed air
- VIP Rooms, Green Rooms, Service Room, Media Room, Meeting Rooms, Storage Room, Reception Room and Organiser's Room.
- Toilet facilities for gents, ladies and differently-abled.
- ATM available within campus.
- Car hailing system.
- Bar facility on Event days.
- Public Address System with zonal control.
- Ticket booths.