- Congress Overview
- Scientific Program
- Congress Schedule
- Registration Overview
- Scientific Submission
- For Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Useful links
FAQ for the 12 th IFEA WEC
1. Is the event cancelled? No, the event is not cancelled but due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the IFEA 12th WEC will have the following schedule.
Phase I - Online 12th IFEA WEC (webinars) on September 23rd - 26th 2020 (exclusive for the registered delegates). A total of 8 webinars by the experts in our field from our invited speaker panel will deliver the lectures. These lectures would not be repeated during the onsite congress next year.
Phase II - Onsite 12th IFEA WEC dates: 12th to 14th August 2021 having the full complement of 40+ invited lectures, 30+ country representative speakers and 20+ hands on courses.
2. Is my current registration valid for both phases of the Congress? Yes, all registrations done before Sep 10th 2020 will be eligible to attend the online congress. The registration fee is inclusive of online attendance of Phase 1 Webinar Congress of IFEA 12th WEC (Sep 23 – 26th 2020) as well as the attendance of Phase II Onsite Congress that will be held at Chennai during Aug 12 – 14th 2021. Additionally, the registered delegates and students would be getting two separate IFEA WEC Certificates of Participation for BOTH phases of the congress.
3. Can anyone register only for the online congress? No, you cannot as the online congress is a complimentary congress for all registered delegates and students of the 12th IFEA WEC. It is an added benefit and is not open for others.
4. What is the cancellation policy for the congress for delegates and students who have registered so far ? The postponement of the onsite congress was beyond anyone’s control and the organizers would request your continued support by being part of the world congress. However, if due to unavoidable reasons if a delegate/ student wants to cancel his/her registration then the following options are available:
I. Delegates / Students who have registered BEFORE May 7th 2020
- You can TRANSFER your registration to any friend or colleague of yours (same category of registration) and collect your registration fee directly from your colleague. We would help facilitate the transfer and there would be no processing fee whatsoever from our end for this. This transfer offer is valid till Sep 10th 2020 only.
- As per the terms of agreement of your registration under 12th IFEA WEC guidelines; you would be eligible for a 50% refund only if you cancel before May 31st 2021. You would need to send a mail requesting the same to firstname.lastname@example.org . Cancellation after May 31st 2021 would have no refunds.
II. Delegates / Students who have registered After May 7th 2020
For Delegates/Students registering for the congress after this announcement (from May 07th onwards) the cancellation policy would be : 50% Refund till May 31st 2021 and no refunds after May 31st 2021.
5. What is last date for the early bird registration? The early Bird offer is now extended till December 31st 2020. Please click here to see registration details: www.ifea2020india.com
6. What is the last date for abstract submission? The last date for abstract submission is extended till March 30th 2021. The acceptance / rejection will be intimated by April 15th 2021. Click here to see abstract submission guidelines.
7. My paper / poster presentation was accepted to be presented at this year congress? Can I present the same at next congress? Yes, you can present the same paper / poster that has been accepted for this years congress.
8. Can I withdraw my current abstract and resubmit closer to the deadline? Yes, you can do that.
9. I have registered as a postgraduate student, however I would complete my course in 2020. Will I have to pay more and attend as a delegate in 2021? All students who have registered will continue to get the benefits of the student registration even if they complete their post-graduation this year. There would be no additional fee whatsoever to attend both phases of the congress.
10. I am an Indian student and have paid my first installment of the registration fee. What is the last date for the second installment to be paid? The second installment can be paid on or before Dec 31st 2020.
11. Whom can I contact for further assistance? Please e-mail us at email@example.com for further queries.