- Congress Overview
- Scientific Program
- Congress Schedule
- Registration Overview
- Scientific Submission
- For Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Useful links
FAQ for the scientific submission process
1. Is the event cancelled? No, the event is not cancelled but due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the IFEA 12th WEC will have the following schedule.
Phase I - Online 12th IFEA WEC (webinars) on September 23rd -26th 2020 (exclusive for the registered delegates). A total of 8 webinars by the experts in our field from our invited speaker panel will deliver the lectures. These lectures would not be repeated during the onsite congress next year.
Phase II - Onsite 12th IFEA WEC dates: 12th to 14th August 2021 having the full complement of 40+ invited lectures, 30+ country representative speakers and 20+ hands on courses.
2. Is my current registration valid for both phases of the Congress? Yes, all registrations done before Sep 1st 2020 will be eligible to attend the online congress. The registration fee is inclusive of online attendance of Phase 1 Webinar Congress of IFEA 12th WEC (Sep 23 – 26th 2020) as well as the attendance of Phase II Onsite Congress that will be held at Chennai during Aug 12 – 14th 2021. Additionally, the registered delegates and students would be getting two separate IFEA WEC Certificates of Participation for BOTH phases of the congress.
3. Can anyone register only for the online congress? No, you cannot as the online congress is a complimentary congress for all registered delegates and students of the 12th IFEA WEC. It is an added benefit and is not open for others. However, we have a concept of two installment scheme where a person pays 50% of congress fee and attends the online congress and receives the certificate for the same.
4. What is the last date for first instalment payment? The first instalment should be paid before September 1st 2020 and the second instalment by April 30th 2021.
5. What is last date for the early bird registration for single instalment? The early Bird offer is now extended till December 31st 2020. Please click here to see registration details.
6. What is the last date for abstract submission? The last date for abstract submission is extended till March 30th 2021. The acceptance / rejection will be intimated by April 15th 2021. Click here to see abstract submission guidelines.
7. What is the CANCELLATION POLICY of the IFEA WEC ? The postponement of the onsite congress was beyond anyone’s control and the organizers would request your continued support by being part of the world congress. However, if due to unavoidable reasons if a delegate/ student wants to cancel his/her registration then the following options are available:
I. Delegates / Students who wants to cancel before September 1st 2020
- You can TRANSFER your registration to any friend or colleague of yours (same category of registration) and collect your registration fee directly from your colleague. We would help facilitate the transfer and there would be no processing fee whatsoever from our end for this. This transfer offer is valid till Sep 1st 2020 only.
The IFEA Board has now decided to provide a 100% refund of your registration fee. We would proceed with your 100% refund in two phases:
i. We would immediately transfer 82% fee back to your account after you confirm your cancellation through a mail to email@example.com.
ii. You need to send us a letter signed for us to process the GST refund from the government. The Govt of India has issued a circular stating that all GST collected for COVID related cancelled events would be reimbursed. Hence, we would process the GST refund request on your behalf after we receive your letter for the same. We will immediately transfer the 18% GST fee back to you once we receive the same from Govt of India.
8. Delegates / Students who cancel After September 1st 2020. After September 1st 2020 the cancellation policy would be : 50 % Refund of the FULL registration fee till May 31st 2021 and no refunds after May 31st 2021.
9. Who do I contact for refunds? Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. for registration fee refunds or transfer.
10. My paper / poster presentation was accepted to be presented at this year congress? Can I present the same at next congress Yes, you can present the same paper / poster that has been accepted for this years congress.
11. Can I withdraw my current abstract and resubmit closer to the deadline? Yes, you can do that.
12. I have registered as a postgraduate student, however I would complete my course in 2020. Will I have to pay more and attend as a delegate in 2021? All students who have registered will continue to get the benefits of the student registration even if they complete their post-graduation this year. There would be no additional fee whatsoever to attend both phases of the congress.
13. Whom can I contact for further assistance? Please mail us at email@example.com for further queries.