- Congress Overview
- Scientific Program
- Registration Overview
- Scientific Submission
- For Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Useful links
FAQ for the scientific submission process
1. What are the languages in which an abstract could be submitted? English is the official and only language for the 12th IFEA WEC, 2020.
2. When is the last date for abstract submission? The last date for abstract submission is 30th April 2020.
3. Can I submit the abstract prior to conference registration? Yes, you can submit an abstract prior to the conference registration. However you need to create a user id and password for submission of abstract and the same must be used for conference registration at a later date. There is adequate time from the last date of abstract submission to the last date for Early Bird registration. However, conference registration is MANDATORY for presentation at the conference. Click here for more details on important dates.
4. Can my co-author present if I am unable to attend the conference after registration? Only the Presenters are allowed to make the scientific presentations. Individuals listed as presenters must make their presentation at the time of the conference. Accepted abstracts that are not presented in the conference will not appear in the e-journal abstract.
5. Is a review topic allowed for scientific presentation? Review topics are allowed only for the IFEA delegate free paper category. This provision is not applicable for students.
6. How many abstracts can I submit? Each presenter is allowed only ONE abstract that can be submitted to any one of the 4 categories . However, they can be co-authors in any number of submissions.
7. When will I get a confirmation on acceptance of my abstract? You will receive the confirmation of your abstract acceptance on or before 23rd May 2020.
8. Am I allowed to change my presentation date? No. You will not be able to change your presentation date as all the sessions are classified according to specific themes.
9. Can I change my presentation category once my abstract is accepted? No. You will not be able to change the presentation category after you complete the abstract submission or after acceptance. All changes to the abstract have to be made PRIOR to submitting the same to the scientific committee.
10. Can I withdraw my paper if the category I wish to present is not accepted? Yes. You can withdraw your submission at any stage. However, withdrawn abstract will not feature in the e-journal abstracts. Kindly mail us for withdrawal of abstracts: email@example.com
11. Can I re-submit a rejected abstract with corrections? No. You will not be allowed to re-submit a rejected abstract.
12. Does the conference offer grants for presenters if their abstract is accepted? No. The conference does not offer any form of grants (travel/waiver of registration/accommodation) for presenters who wish to make scientific presentations at the conference.
13. Can I still attend the conference if my abstract is rejected? Yes. You can attend the conference even if your abstract is is not accepted.
14. Can I access the reviewer comments for my abstract? No. The review process is peer-blinded.
15. How many presenters are allowed for an abstract? A maximum of 2 presenters for paper presentation and maximum of 3 presenters for poster presentation are allowed.
16. Will I be refunded if I am not able to attend/present? Conference registration is 50% refundable till July 31st2020. Kindly look into registration guidelines for cancellation/refund policy.
17. Whom do I contact if I am facing technical issues with the site? For further assistance, kindly e-mail your queries firstname.lastname@example.org